Sunday 20 June 2021

“Hi, I’m Douglas Vandergraph and I’m not vaccinated! I will be outside doing what I do. If you’re...

“Hi, I’m Douglas Vandergraph and I’m not vaccinated! I will be outside doing what I do. If you’re scared of me, stay clear. My way of living and values are important to me. I’m not going to take meds for a leg that isn’t broken. I’d rather take my chances with Covid and build up my immunity. Eat better. Exercise and do what I think is necessary to be healthy. That is MY CHOICE based on MY experiences and what I think is best. That’s where I stand. Thank you to everyone who has been supportive throughout this process. A lot of other Americans hold my position as well, but aren’t in the right place in their careers, to be so outspoken. I’m doing my part to represent them as well.”

.

Support us are www.bargainbrute.com



source https://forevermorecurious.tumblr.com/post/654555828923334656

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douglas Vandergraph’s family takes over at the 2021 MLB Allstar game at Coors Field in Denver,...

Douglas Vandergraph’s family takes over at the 2021 MLB Allstar game at Coors Field in Denver, Colorado. A favorite family in Colorado, the ...